HOW DO I BREAK IN MY LEATHER HOLSTER?
Our leather holsters come tight and stiff on a firearm. The steps below will help properly break in your new holster.
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded.
- (Optional) Wrap your firearm in two layers of wax paper.
- Seat your firearm fully into the holster (the holster is very strong).
- Let it sit overnight.
- Remove the wax paper and work the firearm in and out several times.
- If the holster is still tight repeat the process with three layers of wax paper.
WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
We ship most orders within 5 business days via USPS. Made-to-order items are shipped within 7 business days. Once your order is processed you will get an email with tracking information.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY?
If you need to return or exchange an item, please follow these easy instructions:
1. Include a packing slip, original product packaging with the item, and a note stating if you are requesting a refund or an exchange.
2. Ship item(s) to: Concealed Carry Wear, P.O. Box 602703, Cleveland, OH 44102.
No returns or exchanges on worn and/or washed shirts and items returned in damaged/unsellable condition.
No returns or exchanges on custom made items. No exceptions.
All items must be returned for a refund or exchange within 14 days of delivery of product. Christmas orders must be returned by January 5th.
Refunds are issued to the original method of payment within 7-10 business days after the returned item has been received.
Any shipping costs paid at the time of placing an order are non refundable.
Return shipping costs are your responsibility. No shipping fee will be charged for size/color exchanges.
We recommend using USPS First class or Priority mail to ship items. Please do not use UPS to return your item(s) as UPS does not deliver to Post Office Boxes.
You do NOT need to request a return merchandise authorization or RMA to return or exchange an item.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT ON THIS LIST?
Please send us an inquiry using a form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org